Reply to topic
What could help?
ducky
Unknown

When I played acclaim bots it was in around 2008 im not sure but ill tell you some of the things I remember from it. I remember there was lvl 98 for sector, +5 was max armour upgrade, you could buy hp packs from shop with gigas but to buy rb's u had to use coins. There is probably more things but I just cant remember them. I just think that, that version of bots was at its prime. so I think you should update this version to the version im talking about. if that makes any sense to you guys.
Ledd
Unknown

I think this is a cool idea.

Would also be nice if a mod/admin could comment on the likehood of any further upgrades to the game in general.

Unknown

Ledd the admins on BC are not responding to me but I will keep trying to get a hold of them. I had to delete BOTS so now I am playing BC for now until they update it or not. but this is the only way I can get a hold of up so if u want to talk to me I check this post every day.
Meteor
Malware

There are no updates planned as of now. However, Bots will get updated to its final version eventually. There isn't much of a player base so nothing needs to be rushed.

Unknown

can I get a estimate on the time of when this will be updated. and what version? The one I was talking about? I am also trying to advertise a little bit I got like 2 or 3 people already. its not much but its a start.
Ledd
Unknown

Meteor wrote:
There are no updates planned as of now. However, Bots will get updated to its final version eventually. There isn't much of a player base so nothing needs to be rushed.

KK thanks for the info. Figured it was something like this, but still nice to have it confirmed.

Malware

ducky wrote:
can I get a estimate on the time of when this will be updated. and what version? The one I was talking about? I am also trying to advertise a little bit I got like 2 or 3 people already. its not much but its a start.

Like I said there are no plans for the time being so I there isn't really any more info I can give you.

Unknown

well I don't think that's fair lol. the people that play this server deserve better. AM I RIGH!!! <----------lol
What could help?