Reply to topic
Hi all
kile2211
Low-level Virus

I'm Eagle, Racenata, Riku

I have changed my attitude and they way I act in this game I will be like a totally different person I will not be the old "faf Racenata" I used to be this is a new game a new me Very Happy
cjtown
Key Logger

http://bots.zylongaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=264

Sure.
kile2211
Low-level Virus

Really? I didn't even do anything wrong their Allie wasn't mad at me she just asked me after all of that happened to make it unofficial she told me I could keep it up as long as it was also. She warned vege for a reason he started crap for no reason so please do not try to flame me. Plus no one other then the Admins or and staff have the authority of me. Point Proven.
cjtown
Key Logger

kile2211 wrote:
Really? I didn't even do anything wrong their Allie wasn't mad at me she just asked me after all of that happened to make it unofficial she told me I could keep it up as long as it was also. She warned vege for a reason he started crap for no reason so please do not try to flame me. Plus no one other then the Admins or and staff have the authority of me. Point Proven.

Dear John,

Thank you for your reply,

We understand from your email that you wish to restore your attitude into your new account.

Please send us an item transfer request mail from your registered email ID and also please create a new character/Bot in your account.

Sincerely,

Andrew
BOTS Support,
Acclaim Games Inc.
Allie
Polymorpher

cjtown wrote:
kile2211 wrote:

Dear John,

We understand from your email that you wish to restore your attitude into your new account.

Please send us an item transfer request mail from your registered email ID and also please create a new character/Bot in your account.

Sincerely,

Andrew
BOTS Support,
Acclaim Games Inc.

lol'd.

kile2211
Low-level Virus

cjtown wrote:
kile2211 wrote:

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Andrew
BOTS Support,
Acclaim Games Inc.

............................... Flame?
Pokeh
Phisher

Allie wrote:
cjtown wrote:
kile2211 wrote:

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Andrew
BOTS Support,
Acclaim Games Inc.

lol'd.

your humor disgusts me :[[[[
cjtown
Key Logger

Dear John,

Thank you for contacting Acclaim Games.

This is an automated response sent to you in order to confirm the receipt of your message.

A member of our staff will review your e-mail and reply accordingly. We've listed the details of the ticket you created below for your records.

While replying, please make sure to include the Ticket ID in subject line so that your replies are tracked correctly.

Ticket ID: UEH-105648
Subject: I lost my attitude.
Department: BOTS Support
Priority: Medium

You can check the status or reply to this Ticket online on our website, by clicking on the link below:
http://igotanattitudeproblem.com

Our customer service is open 24/7 and will attempt to resolve the issues as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Customer Support Team,

Acclaim Games Inc.
Allie
Polymorpher

Pokeh wrote:
Allie wrote:
cjtown wrote:
kile2211 wrote:

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Andrew
BOTS Support,
Acclaim Games Inc.

lol'd.

Just cause french humor is better than muslim humor.
You disgust me.

Pokeh
Phisher

LOL YOU THINK IM NUCLEON
cjtown
Key Logger

Allie wrote:
Pokeh wrote:
Allie wrote:
cjtown wrote:
kile2211 wrote:

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Andrew
BOTS Support,
Acclaim Games Inc.

lol'd.

You disgust me.

Lolol
123bomb123
Low-level Virus

Allie wrote:
Pokeh wrote:
Allie wrote:
cjtown wrote:
kile2211 wrote:

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Andrew
BOTS Support,
Acclaim Games Inc.

lol'd.

You disgust me.

what you trying ta imply

oSad
Embarassed Crying or Very sad
Pokeh
Phisher

omg rly can all the muslims on this forum stand up
Blessed
Spyware

Allie wrote:
cjtown wrote:
kile2211 wrote:

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Andrew
BOTS Support,
Acclaim Games Inc.

lol'd.

Same.

Allie
Polymorpher

Pokeh wrote:
LOL YOU THINK IM NUCLEON

is my french humor too funny for you?

Hi all