Reply to topic
Looking for someone I used to play with just to say hi
Nostalgiahit
Unknown

This is a long shot, I used to play this game years ago, back when Runescape was in its prime as well as Puzzle Pirates and other classic multiplayer games, Air Rivals, Empire Earth, Tibia, Maple Story, Endless Online, WarRock, Combat Arms, Adventure Quest, Dragon Fable and yes, even Mech Quest. The games were full of people and the lobby's buzzing with life, I remember having to filter some specific matches because the games were so active. I don't know why, but I thought of this game all of a sudden as I was revisiting the old games I used to play. Unfortunately for majority of these games, the servers have been shutdown or have barely any player base.

The friend I made in Bots helped me level up my account when I started and gave me free equipment. She lived in America, I was in Australia. I made some good online friendships with random people whom I would never have met if it wasn't for some of the games I played from different countries. Singapore being among them and majority from the USA some I would rarely find people in Australia. I'm somewhat grateful for that as I got to know some people on a personal level despite never having met each other. We only spoke through MSN and the respective game we played, but we got along and had fun. I'd stay up till 4-5 am back then, I must've been around 13-14 years old.

Regarding my friend in Bots. If you're somehow reading this, remember when I was messing with you and called you greedy or something along those terms? and you gave me your best armor to prove that you weren't (You had the floating Bot I think), a few days passed by and you asked me for it so you can use it. I didn't even have the required level to use it but I told you I sold it? Yeah I didn't sell it, I was being a dick. also evidently a hypocrite. Think I was mad at you for something. Sorry!

I don't even know why I thought about that but it was a random thought that popped into my head. I don't think I'll actively monitor this forum or come here too often as this is a spur of the moment thing, but I hope you're doing well. Thanks for helping a noob. I hope you're having a good life.
Looking for someone I used to play with just to say hi