U suck shut up.

nanak tatum
Malware

lol nuc mad
Meta
Spyware

nanak tatum wrote:
lol nuc mad

I don't think he's mad, I think he has no respects for fafs who becomes bias and goes tryhard. But if you wanna be a dumb troll then shure, he's mad.

Pokeh
Phisher

if bias means buying coins and deciding who to play with and who not to play with then sure.
Meta
Spyware

Pokeh wrote:
if bias means buying coins and deciding who to play with and who not to play with then sure.

Bias - Prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another.

buying coins has nothing to do about being biased, it's the fact he decides to not want to play with us because he doesn't want us to pass him (btw, we been ahead of his since we made the guilds first) which leads to be a bit unfair because it's supposed to be a friendly competition and we supposed to play together as a community, not be like "OMG YOU A DESIRE MEMBER GTFO I NO WANT YOU HERE" and kicks you (just using you as a example)

but if he and his guild like to be isolated then all i have to say is lolk hf c:

Pokeh
Phisher

oh.

edx/zeal/every guild kinda did that with competitive leaders holding them up. that's just their nature.

afterall the main point of having guilds was to be #1 in gp :#
Meta
Spyware

Ya but you'd also like to have a good rep. I'm sure if you did was asmit is doing, and some random comes along and you kick him, he'll go around saying the guild is horribad and you'll be a hated guild. Redtopia is just trying to be fun while competitive, not just straight up no life guild only room (hint how Desire took over a room that was meant for Redtopians) and i was cool with it, because as I said, friendly competition is more fun than tryhard competition.

Pokeh
Phisher

i wouldn't even bring that up (desire takeover) cuz i'm not that narrow minded, but i guess urite.

actually if he kicked me it'd make me wanna go back in the room more and wish i was in his guild and got full coined and grinded with the highest level in the server :>
Meta
Spyware

I believe that kharma's a bitch so I'd be that dick and join guild, suck up for full coinset and then quit while trololollololin because he had it coming. I was just starting to give him a chance... pfft. fk dat sht

Pokeh
Phisher

owell i dont think anyone would leave his guild cuz of exp+coin set but if it happens he'll ask kenny for coins back ._.
asmit10
Spyware

I wouldn't ask for my coins back, I would hate that person and ban that person from every room and kick anyone in my guild that ever played with that person again, and give a reward for people that reported said person.

Also, meta, I dont get why you dislike me. I, honestly, respected you. Till you started being mean for some reason.

Last thing, I dont play in a guild only room. Most of the time I let anyone in, except for redtopia members, and yes, it is because I dont wanna give you guys GP. It's hard enough to beat a 10 man guild with tricky in it, it's basically impossible to beat a 20 man guild with tricky in it, especially if i'm helping you guys >.>
RedNeon
Data Sniffer

Sector is not just for GP, its for fun and entertainment as well so yaar.
u still havent gave my 1k back lawl

Yz
Spyware

tricky doesn't get much GP, tricky doesn't understand why asmit is scared of tricky xD

Join the new active BOTS server!!
https://discord.gg/ohkabots
https://ohkabots.ohkaspace.com/Home/
Meta
Spyware

asmit10 wrote:
Also, meta, I dont get why you dislike me. I, honestly, respected you. Till you started being mean for some reason.

Last thing, I dont play in a guild only room. Most of the time I let anyone in, except for redtopia members, and yes, it is because I dont wanna give you guys GP. It's hard enough to beat a 10 man guild with tricky in it, it's basically impossible to beat a 20 man guild with tricky in it, especially if i'm helping you guys >.>

read the bold part and that's the reason why I'm mean to you, stoopid asmit is a asmit

Moar Team Dino