0%  [ 0 ]
you are forgiven
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

i have been banned ...
orix22
Unknown

I know i did wrong, i shouldnt have done it .. i found a way to hack bots ..
i play this game since i was 13 years old till 16 yo and than bots got shut down, on the days we had more than 1 server
my account got deleted with the shut down of the old bots..
so now 4 years later (im 20 yo) i decided i will download bots again..
i made it to level 54 by my self i swear! gm Shiva helped me lvl up a bit ..
I also paid 20$ for the game to show as much i love it, i baught a full set for a year
than i had to look up if bots have been hacked .. and i found a hack .. and tested it and it worked .. truth is i used it to level from 54-58
and it also got me a set of wings for 7 days (i have 2 for 7 days but one of them i got without it ..) and it also got me like 4 jack hats.. wich is funny cuz i was kinda jack ass doing this .. and im deeply sorry.. i understand that forgiving me is a hard call and i dont ask for you to unban me rightaway i just love this game so much i worked so much to level to 54 and i even donated.. all i ask is to show some mercy on me and unban me after a period of time, at least a date..

please show mercy on me i promise to never do that again, never ever, i work as a programmer on upwork as a freelancer on almost all langs, c# c++ vb.net php html css javascript so i can offer my self to help you fix\add anything to your site or even create a better anti cheater for you guys for free.. please anything i can do to support you and to help my self cover on my mistakes ..

im sorry.

thank you for even reading this after what ive done.. deeply sorry, never never again, i can send details on the software used to gm.. my email is: [email protected]
orix22
Unknown

My account name is: Talale
orix22
Unknown

what can i say loosing my old account got my attention on using hacks to restore my old level .. which was about 60+ i dont remember..
i promised my self to stop using the cheats when i get 60.. i swear i did .. i dont deserve forgiveness but i love this game so much im 20 yo and still spend time on it please show mercy
kevvesaus
Unknown

Hello. Why am I banned ? I met a person on bots that apparently was an hacker. Also, I was suddenly banned after a few minutes. I've spent money on the game too, so it does not seem fair for me to be banned. Mad
i have been banned ...