Reply to topic
[Poll] Should we bring back level 98?
Allie
Polymorpher

In April of 2012, this game was made to replicate BOTS, an exact duplicate of what it was like in 2006.
In 2013, we updated some of the game to include some 2007 features.
Now that we're in 2014, it's time to start thinking about including some 2008 features.

Specifically:

Should we bring back level 98?
Should we choose to do so, is there anything else worth bringing back from 2008?

I'm here to ask you guys what you want me to do with BOTS. I can keep it how it is, or cherrypick some 2008 updates.
The only limits I am invoking is +4/5, level 12 and level 32. These are off limits. Besides that, tell me what you want, and I'll have it out this or next week.

Last edited by Allie on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
xhalo7
Possible Threat

Level 98 pls.
kulvinder
Priority Threat

Barrels with coin drops.
RB and HP packs,oh God, plz don't forget.
Was there guild expand?I don't remember.
That's pretty much it from me.
Also what Xhalo says.

Droid ZYLON
Unknown

level 98
coin drops
exp rate (was higher in 2008)
Fix the laggy client. bc runs smooth however bots!! is laggy (for me).
add the rest of the coin items to the shop
rb/hp packs

(i dont think you wona do this but +4/5 items made it really run to grind 98. gettin +5 arrmor was one of the biggest task and one of the most fun).

P.S. ill try to get people to play. im really glad you guys are updateing. 2008 was pretty kewl.

(something that wasnt in bots but would be useful is a name changer. it wouldnt effect the game much. it'd still be like acclaim :Smile)
Allie
Polymorpher

Droid ZYLON wrote:
level 98
coin drops
exp rate (was higher in 2008)
Fix the laggy client. bc runs smooth however bots!! is laggy (for me).
add the rest of the coin items to the shop
rb/hp packs

(i dont think you wona do this but +4/5 items made it really run to grind 98. gettin +5 arrmor was one of the biggest task and one of the most fun).

P.S. ill try to get people to play. im really glad you guys are updateing. 2008 was pretty kewl.

(something that wasnt in bots but would be useful is a name changer. it wouldnt effect the game much. it'd still be like acclaim :Smile)

Coin drops isn't something I'm currently interested in doing, but maybe with some time if the community grows I can accomplish the task.
XP rate is planned to be raised, but only just a bit. I don't wanna screw over people who already are a high level legitimately.
Laggy client is (potentially) fixed as of today. I say potentially, because we disabled bot stract temporarily, and I don't seem to get any lag in sector anymore. May or may not be fixed (pending testing).
I don't wanna add all the coin items at once, if we grow it'll give me atleast something to slowly add.
RB packs are already in the game, HP is a no-no, it only makes the game a lot easier.

+4/5 devalues +1-3. When you hit level 100, you'll actually appreciate 98+1, and you'll understand that getting a +3 part is similarly as satisfying as getting a +5 part was in BOTS - trust me, no one has a full +3 set yet, at all.

Droid ZYLON
Unknown

Thanks for the reply. That sounds great. I was only seeing it in my point of view but now that it has been explained a little better i think this will be great. Back to BOTS!! i go :3

How about transformation coupons? was they in 2008 version? because we need them in game (unless "we have to stay loyal to our bot")
borezz1234
Unknown

Keep it.
kulvinder
Priority Threat

Lets see what happens. Laughing
Thanks Allie.

[Poll] Should we bring back level 98?