Reply to topic
Comparison with Before and now.
bloodrayne99
Unknown

Hi guys... Its good to hear that there was a remake of this game. sadly i can easily say things are lot more better before than what it is right now.

* on lower level i was able to get HP Ups and Ammo,

* Drop rates for items are also better (you can actually complete your armor set with ease without considering of buying it from the store)

* XP System was also good before. I dunno what the hell i up with the current game right now and i am still stuck at 75xp per game Seriously? Shocked

* In game credits are also good (before) right now? Well i have to run atleast 20 fucking rounds to buy an armor piece... (how many more if i am to buy a skill?)

* I kinda notice that players from levels 1-25 doesn't use skills... grinding for credits may explain the reason why.

& last but not the least.... here's how i see things. Credit Grinding was tough (compared to what it was wayback 2006) XP acquisition also sucks... and the best option to enjoy the game is to spend real cash... yes REAL CASH. I don't mind spending one... but this is a 2D Game dude compared to what we play right now.

Lastly... my old account was actually a level 99 Surge with Bladium Set just to inform you before thinking of something else... like a non-sense rage posting if you will.

Like what i said from the start. Its good to hear that there was a Remake... but for me... this is it. Remake was worst made the game unplayable due to unbalance acquisition of creds and drop rate in order to proceed and one of the mods here wants us to keep on fukin' grinding.... until you get bored and think about spending real cash.... Good Marketing Idea!

Right now.. I am uninstalling the game and putting my account to rest. I simply cannot play something that was a remake which made worst than what it was before...

Kudos. Have a great day guys.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Callsign: Liger
Forum Moderator - World of Tanks Asian Cluster Server
Wargaming.net
killerpig
OS Crasher

yup
nothing will change though
bye Smile

Comparison with Before and now.