Reply to topic
Hello, i have a question to ask
harryhaz1
Unknown

hello!, i used to play bots... oh so long ago?, maybe... 9, 8 years ago? i can't really remember... i was just a kid after all, but since then bots was discontinued, and apparently it's picked back up by you guys now? (i'm not quite sure) anyway, is there a way to recover old accounts back? because i vaguely remember being at the level cap? (wasn't it like 90 or 100) and it would be nice to know exactly what happened since then? thanks. -Harryhaz1

(btw i'm sorry if this is in the wrong question im quite new... (well, new to this forum at least))
Re: Hello, i have a question to ask
JustRK
Unknown

harryhaz1 wrote:
hello!, i used to play bots... oh so long ago?, maybe... 9, 8 years ago? i can't really remember... i was just a kid after all, but since then bots was discontinued, and apparently it's picked back up by you guys now? (i'm not quite sure) anyway, is there a way to recover old accounts back? because i vaguely remember being at the level cap? (wasn't it like 90 or 100) and it would be nice to know exactly what happened since then? thanks. -Harryhaz1

(btw i'm sorry if this is in the wrong question im quite new... (well, new to this forum at least))

Hey welcome back. ZylonGaming is actually not directly affiliated with acclaim or ncsoft (the companies who created and published acclaim bots!!) so any kind of accounts, items, coins etc from the previous version did not carry over to this server and can't be accessed. Basically you have to start over if you want to play this version of bots. Most people play boutcheetah which is a modified and more popular version of this game so far in terms of community which you can also find on zylongaming.com

anyway I was also level 100 in bots and played in 2006 so yeah. cheers.
dreams
Unknown

every 1 had lvl 100

now let me tell you why alot of people dont play bots 3 reasons
1)people think the game is closed and they dont know the game is back
2)people cant start the game because they dont click on setting and than on save to make this game work
3)people play boutcheetah because they think this game has not enough people and they wrong !
Inviting some friends
rhllonillo
Unknown

Hello[Im rhllonillob][I Send an invitation to some friends then he played this bots .. i dont have trans pack] Sad [/u][/b]
Hello, i have a question to ask