Infected Attachment

Quit spamming NeoNub.

cybercjt
Low-level Virus

Hmmm nc time u got there.. gz...

Badass PvPer.. ^^
zepher2211
Low-level Virus

<Worked hard to create a guild with the help of any staff member (Was done with the exemption of a few rounds)

Anyway I don't understand why anyone would want to grind with Allie, she's not chill and if she can't get the time she can solo it then it pisses her off, first couple days of release I watched her make herself a coin set, grind solo, and the one time I was in a group room with her, she called us noobs because we couldn't win, yet she died every round, only person in the whole room that was fully coined, and she never got anywhere close to the most kills, because of her failed attempts to kill minibosses; I understand half of you have this obsession with gp and level, but would it not make more sense to enjoy gaining your levels rather than mooching off the staff members for it? I don't recall bots being like this
cjtown
Key Logger

This is because you were a random guy on bots, I remember playing sector with some staff. It was cool, but it was more fun playing with my old guild QuebecRules and SataniK.. Or EDX.

People in this server want to leech because they are tired to play the same game since a lot of years. Or, another reason it's because when you're a low lv, it's hard to solo sometime.

This is just my opinions.
zepher2211
Low-level Virus

imo being a nobody was worth it, at least then you had to do your shit or work with your guild members for your shit .-.

EDIT: I'm also not saying it's wrong to play with a staff member, but if you're relying on them for grinding and shit you aren't getting the point of playing
cjtown
Key Logger

Sectoring with the guild is really nice. But it always depend who are in your guild. If everyone work hard, take his part.. It's perfect. Or, like 1 hour you sector for them, and the other hour you leech from them..

But I understand if you always leech, there's no point of playing.
Bubu
Low-level Virus

You can't say that if you always leech there's no point of playing... I think the only reason I play this game, grind and leech every time I can is because I love to Base, is not the same to play as a low level always, you need to lv up as other people do to enjoy the pvp modes.
Some people just leech because they enjoy other game modes and not just sector, although is totally true that there's people that just want GP and levels as a goal itself.
cjtown
Key Logger

Bubu wrote:
You can't say that if you always leech there's no point of playing... I think the only reason I play this game, grind and leech every time I can is because I love to Base, is not the same to play as a low level always, you need to lv up as other people do to enjoy the pvp modes.
Some people just leech because they enjoy other game modes and not just sector, although is totally true that there's people that just want GP and levels as a goal itself.

When I saw high lv leeching and low lv helping... It make me feel like a donkey kong : /
Blessed
Spyware

cjtown wrote:
This is because you were a random guy on bots, I remember playing sector with some staff. It was cool, but it was more fun playing with my old guild QuebecRules and SataniK.. Or EDX.

People in this server want to leech because they are tired to play the same game since a lot of years. Or, another reason it's because when you're a low lv, it's hard to solo sometime.

omg i fkin loved SataniK...

cjtown
Key Logger

[quote="Blessed"]
cjtown wrote:

omg i fkin loved SataniK...[/quote

me too Smile
killerpig
OS Crasher

Bubu wrote:

Exactly

1. U cant base at a low level... You just can't. Ur attacks are weak as shit and u can't damage the base or mercs with ur shitty gun/ default trans.
2. Sector is probably the most boring, repetitive game mode out there. no two bvb/pvp games are the same.
3. I leach because I have friends willing to do it and its actually more fun than playing at times.

Saying leaching defeats the purpose of the game is ridiculous. once people reach a high enough level, i guarantee there will be more pvp rooms than sector rooms

hawk5005
Possible Threat

/late
mhj wrote:
I'm pretty disappointed as well. I never expected you guys to be mad simply because of that.
Too care this much about rankings.
That's all I have to say.
Lmao, you're the one to talk. We were qqing mostly because you cared too much about rankings that you wouldn't even help guild mates.
Edit: wait, actually I was only qqing when Nuc made a room with pass and only let 2-3 people in. Then it randomly transformed in qqing at hjuler and Allie.

zepher2211
Low-level Virus

@People saying I can't say leeching defeats the purpose of the game

If you're going to sit there and tell me you're fully enjoying the game by sitting in the room, doing nothing, and that you find no purpose in sector (repetitive, boring, etc) then you have literally lost the point of 1/3 of the game, sector has more maps than any other game type, with room to try to improve on different aspects of it, just because you don't find it entertaining does not make any of part of the game; you're also missing out on the hard work the people actually playing put in, and maybe you don't realize this, but by you being there the monsters get stronger, it's why some people can solo a level, but add another person to the room and they completely fail.

@Pig: On another thread just moments ago you posted you made a character level 68 through base, you're contradicting yourself lol.
7ehNoob
Priority Threat

Players leeching make the players actually doing the work, do more work. With no reward. And people dont just kick leechers because they only care about ranks, but because the faster you get to that higher level the faster you can enjoy pvp/bvb.

Bottom line, it's nobodys responsibility to get you to a high level but your own. Not even your guild.

And that's not selfish at all, everyone arguing that leeching is okay are the selfish ones for putting a bigger work load on everyone and contributing absolutely nothing.

06' BOTS!! Vet; Need Help? PM me!
.:TehNoobPatch:.Lv42.:Utopia:.
cjtown
Key Logger

killerpig wrote:
Bubu wrote:

Exactly

1. U cant base at a low level... You just can't. Ur attacks are weak as shit and u can't damage the base or mercs with ur shitty gun/ default trans.
2. Sector is probably the most boring, repetitive game mode out there. no two bvb/pvp games are the same.
3. I leach because I have friends willing to do it and its actually more fun than playing at times.

Saying leaching defeats the purpose of the game is ridiculous. once people reach a high enough level, i guarantee there will be more pvp rooms than sector rooms

Wtf you can't base at low lv? Only the noobs can't. I was able to win against a lot of lv 100 with a lv 1. You just need a tactic.
Seriously people