Reply to topic
@To anyone in charge- Open letter from a "veteran"
Arkenes
Unknown

Hello, my username is Arkenes as you might see, and this used to be my favourite online game a couple of years ago (well, at least 3 but that's not the point). I tried a couple of times to find it and re-download it but I just couldn't find it in this period (I was convinced the company had broke or something)... Until a friend found it for me yesterday.
I was really excited and instantly downloaded it (also invited all of my gaming friends) but I was scared as well - scared of knowing what happened to one of my favourite games, and, to my surprise, it was exactly the same - Although that's not definitely a good thing.
What I'm talking about is that this game has A LOT of potential, sure, there are similar games all around the internet such as many steam games that I have no need to mention, but they're just that: similar. None of them is as casual gamer friendly or provides the customization options of this game - you can virtually change everything! Plus, the fact that they are bots makes it even more attracting.
Still... It definitely needs an update. When I mention that it was the same, it also meant that the bot types, game modes and even the parts were the same. (I don't know about the maps as I just returned yesterday but they seem the same).
The cool thing about characters being bots is just that - robots you can customize so what's the point of still having just one part option for every bot at the same level?
Sure, having low level ones such as 5, 7, or 10 with the same attributes is not that bad, it's even a pretty nice decision but... the fact that every surge/patch/ram at level 30 works EXACTLY the same way, with the same attributes and skills is just boring, so yeah, for a customization bots game, parts variety is a must (I'm not even talking about having 90 item sets per level but how about doubling the variety at the same levels? (which i find OK)
Maybe a heavy defense and heavy offense sets for patches, a high agility and a high special (transformation power) for surges and a high special and high offense for rams? Yeah, a lot of items but it doubles the game possibilities in every single way.
Only 3 kinds of bots is perfectly ok, but with more customization as i mentioned before.
Game modes - They are pretty cool and I have no critics about them, maybe more not-payed mercs (just one or 3 more, not that much)
A king of the hill or assault mode could be a great idea but for the moment I don't think of it as a priority.
Diffusion - This game definitely needs it, as mentioned before it's really newby friendly and cool, many casual player that don't have time to be specifically looking for games or don't know them would love this game!
First win of the day bonus - a great way to incentive players to stay! Also helps getting gear in early level.
Graphics - Personally I believe graphics is the less important feature about a game unless it disrupts the game environment (nobody would like an extremely bright Silent Hill game without nice shadows, for example). For me this aspect is perfect, and it has really low requirements nowadays so leave it just as it is!
Bugs- By the way I have found 2, not really bugs but stuff that needs to be fixed. 1) The refer a friend link on the webpage is definitely broken and leads you to nowhere. (the More link on the scrolling menu). 2) I was able to log in into the game but not the webpage with exactly the same password - I even had to change it to access here (I'm really sure it was the same).
This message is not meant to criticize but to give feedback about my game experience and some suggestions in order to make a better game experience to everyone, so I would really appreciate a response (even if you don't like my ideas) by both the community and the staff.
Thanks and good morning =)
PS
Arkenes
Unknown

PS. - The game guide is broken as well. If you guys are just too busy I would be happy to make one (just let me know), it's really a shame for new players to find that down =/
@To anyone in charge- Open letter from a "veteran"